Thursday 8 December 2011

Risk Assessment

Risk Assessment for my photo shoot:

I am planning on doing my photo shoot in my house, preferable in a room with white walls. Below is my risk assesment, it ensures that my photo shoot will be carried out safely, I have identified some of the possible risks and then ways in which I could prevent it from happening. I decided to include this to show that my photo shoot will be carried out safely, and hopefully reducing any problems from occuring.
RISK
PREVENTING RISK
Falling down stairs
Make sure we take care when walking down and up the stairs
Dropping camera equipment
Make sure the camera is in a case until it is needed
Tripping over dogs
Make sure the dogs are out of the room when taking the photos
Hurt self when moving furniture about
Make sure we move it about carefully and slowly
Getting fingers trapped in doors
Make sure we take care when walking in and out of rooms
Dogs may ruin the photo
Make sure dogs are out of sight to avoid them ruining any of the photos
Might trip over junk on the floor
Make sure the house is tidy with no obstacles that we may end up tripping over

No comments:

Post a Comment