Saturday 26 November 2011

Questionnaire Results...


Above are the results from my questionnaire. I have displayed all my results in pie charts, making it very clear and simple. You can easily see what the majority of people voted for, and by doing my questionnaire it has helped to influence me with the creation of my magazine. By carrying out the questionnaire, I have got more of an idea of the colour scheme, masthead, layout, lures, and expectations of a pop magazine. However, I am still unsure about whether to have a guy or girl on the front cover of my magazine, and my questionnaire didn't really help as it turned out to be 50/50. I asked a variation of different age groups and genders to complete my questionnaire, but looking at the pie charts the majority were females who were aged 16-20, which could make my results slightly more biased towards that group of people. Overall, I think that by carrying out this questionnaire, it has been a good way to freely get other peoples views and opinions. I am going to take all my results into account, and will base the creation of my pop magazine upon them.

No comments:

Post a Comment