Sunday 22 January 2012

Best Images from 1st photo shoot.

Here are my favourite 3 images that I took on my first photoshoot. I edited them all making them have a clear white background.

I like the positioning in this image, and think it could work well with cover lines running down either side. However, I don't think he is looking directly at the camera, his eyes are looking up slightly. This may not be the best one to use as I want my cover to draw people into reading my magazine, so because he is not looking directly at the camera I will not use this image for my front cover. Also, there is a bit of a shadow on his jumper which looks a bit strange so if used I would have to edit this out.



I like the matching colour of gold/ yellow in this image, with the chinos, band around headphones, and the writing on the hoody all slightly matching. Again, I like the positioning and think this could work well with cover lines running down either side. I like the clothing and think it could work well as a front cover image possibly. If I were to use this image, I would probably brighten it up more and make the hoody more of a brighter blue than a navy blue(like the image on the right). I think this one is my favourite, and will experiment to see if it looks right on my front cover.




I like the bright blue clothing in this image and it could link well, as i am planning to have a blue/pink/white colour scheme. This image is a slightly closer shot than the other two. I do think however, If I were to use this image I would go back to the original and edit it again, as I haven't cut round it smooth enough I don't think.

No comments:

Post a Comment