Tuesday 18 October 2011

Mood Board...

Above is an image of my music mood board. The genre of my mood board is pop, and I am aiming it at teenagers, mainly females. In my mood board, I have looked at the different artists that you would associate with pop, such as jls, rihanna etc. I have put examples of the magazine covers I like, and have annotated what I like and dislike about each of them. I have also experimented with some different font styles and colours which I could use for my magazine. Futhermore, I have included some album covers and photos of pop celebrities, which could give me an idea about what position I could get my person on the front cover to stand/pose like.

Conventions of magazine covers include:
- Masthead
- Brand Identity
- Lure/Hook
- Selling Line
- Mode of Address
- Main Image
- Coverlines
- Main Cover Line
- Dateline
- Bar Code



1 comment:

  1. Kaylee, this work is incomplete. You have failed to meet the first blog deadline and a letter will be sent to your head of sixth form. Magazine deconstructions are missing. I hope this is a problem with uploading them only. RDL 27/10/11

    ReplyDelete