Thursday 8 March 2012

Final Cover

After carrying out the question below, I added up a tally to see which cover was the most popular with my target audience. Both the bottom two covers were equal winners of the question, it was thought that in those two, the pink masthead makes the magazine stand out a lot more. I decided to go with number 3. This is because I thought that the dark grey and blue cardigan in it stood out a lot more than the grey jumper in the other. Also, in my double page spread my model is wearing the grey jumper, so in order for my three pages to be more varied I went along with number 3. I also made some slight changes to my cover, when talking to my target audience they believed that some yellow needed to be added to the page so that it links better with the other two. So, I have added a yellow cirle and changed a little bit of the font to being yellow...

No comments:

Post a Comment